This is newly restored 1982 Honda Rebel bobber motorcycle. Some of the work done:
- Custom leather seat carved and riveted
- Custom exhaust 2 to1 fully heat wrapped
- Wheels were rewired to size 19s front and rear.
- Bike was hard-tailed and stretched but seat has springs giving it a smooth ride
- Short drag bars giving the bike a great long look
- Light and ignition switches were relocated, giving the handle bars a great clean look
- Bike was just painted and clear coated
I dig how the wheels were enlarged. It does a a very unique look that makes me think twice about what kind of motorcycle wheels I want on my bobber.
The solo seat leaves me with a little confusion. I have never seen a solo seat like this and I do not think that it is that confortable. It looks like this is a show bobber.
Overall I would rate this bobber a 3 out of 5 based on safety. I would have liked to see a mirror and some rear brake lights on this bobber. What are your thoughts on safety? Do you want to see mirrors and rear brake lights on your bobber?