This bobber looks amazing, it a 2009 model, is powerful, and the best part: it doesn’t cost $20,000.
You get all the reliability and safety of a new bike with the great look and attitudes of a classic bobber. This bike is truly UNIQUE. Now to the specs: it is a 2009 V-start 650, 70-degree overhead-cam 40-inch-V-twin, air-cooled. The changes are all cosmetic, meaning, the frame, engine, shocks are stock.
Some of the extras on this bobber:
- Custom leather seat (stamped)
- Kuryakyn PRO Hypercharger Air Cleaner (increases horsepower but mainly, it looks great)
- Vance & Hines Short Exhaust with thermal wrap
- Custom Fenders
- Custom 59 Cadillac Lights (break, turning signals front and back)
- Custom Paint by BackAlley Bobbers
- Custom License Plate Kit
- Handle bars (drag) with raisers (also, I will add a pair of Lick’s Z-bars)
- Registration Tube (secret tube to carry registration, etc)
As we look at this bobber motorcycle I am impressed as the attention to detail. This is a well taken care of bike with lots of love given to it. When I look it over from front to back I really like the front fender on this bobber as most have tossed them. I really like the two-tone paint on the tank and the Lucky 47 on the paint. Makes me think I want the same thing with my age when I get my bobber. I like the Vance & Hines short exhaust with thermal wrap and the rear fender that has been cut short. I like the solo leather saddle. Check out the photos below.
Overall I rate this bobber a 4.9 out of 5 I just think it is just too clean. *update the score with the help of Quest Ballard.