This Mansory ZAPICO Carbon Motorcycle comes from a luxury car modification firm based in Brand, Germany. Besides luxury cars, they also work on performance supercars, luxury SUV and custom motorcycles. This motorcycle is amazing. I never thought I would see a full carbon motorcycle like this and want to ride it. This motorcycle is amazing. I worked with carbon manufacturing for a little bit in college and it is very hard to work with. Tip – if you ever have carbon fracture on you, do not touch it, you will get a sliver that is very hard to get out. I really think the blend of carbon and chrome is a game changer. Carbon has a very unique look with the proper weave pattern that is made.
If you look at the detail that went into the split seat you will see the amazing detail that went into the ZAPICO Carbon Motorcycle. The craftsmanship is top notch and I reached out to Mansory to ask more details on this motorcycle but after 30 days I still have not heard back. If you have any idea on the price let me know.
The custom bike is driven by a powerful 124 cubic inch (around 2,080 cm³) V2 engine made by the well-known American engine manufacturer S&S. This large two cylinder engine delivers a full 160 hp to the extra-large rear tyres and can accelerate the 340 kg bike from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.3 seconds.
Overall, I have to rate this motorcycle a 4 out of 5. I would ride this any day of the week. I would love to own it but I but this motorcycle costs more then my home. The lack of a turn signals and a brake light that shows on the right side make me give it the rating I did.
- Front: 130/60/18“
- Rear: 280/35/18“
- Front: 3.5 x 18“ carbon disc
- Rear: 10 x 18“ carbon disc by MANSORY
- S&S T 124 V2 (spring-loaded vibration), the only one of its kind found in this suspension worldwide
- Capacity: 124 cubic inches (ca. 2,080 cubic cm)
- Power: 160 hp at 5,200 revs per minute
- Gears: 5 gears
- CFRP by MANSORY: Design by Thomas M. George
- Front mask, bug spoiler, seat module, primary shield, silencer applications, fuel tank, frame, fork, wheel rims, airbox
- Aluminium applications on the fuel tank, spoiler and rear fender
Leather: By MANSORY
Weight: Around 340 kg with the tank filled up
Acceleration: 0 to 100 km/h in 3.3 seconds